The Bhote Koshi river is a little closer to Kathmandu, at two to three hours to the northeast. The Bhote Koshi is regarded as one of the best short white water rafting trips in the world.
The Bhotekoshi is the main branch of the Sunkoshi. This is an ideal trip for those wanting short but intense & thrilling rafting trips. It is better suited to those who have some previous rafting experiences.
- White water rafting in Nepal
- Numerous thrilling Rapids
- Start Point: Dolalghat, Kavrepalanchowk End Point: Sukute, Kavrepalanchwok
- River Grade: Class III to IV
- River distance: Around 5 km
- Rafting Hour: Around 2 hours
- Water games and Cliff Jumping
- Professional Rafting Guide