Manang valley is an ancient valley behind the mountains. The terrain of that place for motorbiking is fantastic. There are numerous waterfalls, water crossings, uphill-downhill, and full of adventures. The roadway to Manang is 60% paved and 40% unpaved. The journey starts from Kathmandu. The Manang valley is situated at 3,519 meters altitude with numerous mountains all around. Riders will get to experience many different kinds of cultural programs and performances by the locals of the valley. Besides the Manang valley, a hike to Gangapurna Lake is another adventurous journey for riders in the program. Gangapurna Lake is situated at an altitude of 4620m. It’s a short 2-3 hours hike with beautiful landscapes of the Himalayas.
- Ride to the beautiful Highlands of Nepal
- Off Road Dirt Bike tour into the ancient valley of Manang
- Ride among Truly Lofty peaks like Annapurna I, II, IV, Tilicho Peak, Pisang Peak, Lamjung Himal, Manaslu
- Excursion hike to Beautiful Gangapurna Lake
- Memory for the rest of the life