1. Ruck sack bag with rain cover.
2. Day Pack Bag – Recommended for treks with summit day
3. Head Torch with spare batteries.
4. U V protection sunglasses.
5. Water Bottles: 2 bottles of 1 liter each
1. Non-skid, deep treaded, high-ankle trekking shoes
2. Pair of lightweight Slipper/Sandals
1. Quick Dry Warm lower or Track Pants.
2. Full sleeves T-shirts/ Sweatshirts.
3. Pair of thick woolen socks. 1 pair for every two days of trekking
4. Thermal Body warmer Upper & Lower.
5. Undergarments. Qty – 1 for every day of trekking
6. Warm jacket closed at wrist & neck.
7. Full sleeves sweater.
8. Rainwear ( Jacket & Pants ).
9. Pair of waterproof, warm gloves.
10. Woolen cap.
11. Sun shielding Hat.
1. Personal toiletries kit (Small Towel, Toilet paper, paper soap, Bar soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, cold cream, etc.)
2. Sun screen lotion small pack.
3. Lip Balm small pack. Qty-1
1. Camera (Optional)
2. Carry your medicines in plenty in case you have any specific ailment. Consult your doctor before joining the trek.
3. Dry fruits, Nuts, Chocolate bars (Optional