The put-in point for Trishuli; the river is located just a 3 3.5hours drive west of Kathmandu. The Trishuli Nepal’s most popular rafting river. Rafting in trishuli river is an excellent opportunity to observe the landscapes with flora & fauna. It has carved some truly impressive gorges in its lower part as it cut its way through the 2000metre high Mahabharata range. This river is considered sate for family, friends & first-time rafters. There are flat & swimming sections after completion of rapid.
The trishuli rafting trips can be easily combined with a trip out of Pokhara such as Mardi Himal trek, Ghorepani Poonhill trek, Annapurna Base Camp trek & or a Visit to Royal Chitwan National Park.
- White water rafting in Nepal
- Numerous thrilling Rapids
- Grade III to IV
- 3-4 hours of Rafting time
- Water games and Cliff Jumping
- Professional Rafting Guide
- Rafting Duration: 3-4 hrs
- Start Point: Beni Ghat, Dhading End Point: Jabang Khola Distance: Around 18 km